Select language

Lafise Investment Management

Lafise Investment Management is a management company for CASEIF I and II. Norfund owns 20 per cent of the company; the remaining 80 per cent are owned by Lafise, a local Nicaraguan bank. LIM has developed expertise in managing small enterprises in the Central American market and was also the first management company that Norfund helped establish.



  • Sector: SME Fund
  • Investment year: 1999
  • Instrument: Equity
  • Committed amount (MNOK): 0.02