Norfund, one of the founders of NABA, and members of the NABA Board, is pround to post the program for this year's summit:
NABA welcomes you to the Norwegian-African Business Summit 2013 – Friday November 1st at the RadissonBLU Scandinavia Hotel in Oslo
‘Breaking down Barriers: How to Succeed on the African Continent’
Africa is in rapid growth and an increasing number of Norwegian companies and investors are discovering the opportunities present in African countries. This year’s Summit seeks to dismantle typical barriers to investing and doing business in Africa – giving participants hands-on advice on how to succeed on the African continent.
- Nigeria’s award-winning Central Bank Governor Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (among TIME’s 100 most influential people in the world 2011)
- BBC top reporter Zeinab Badawi interviewing business magnate Mr. Aliko Dangote, CEO/President of the Dangote Group
- Ms. Phuti Mahanyele, CEO of the South African investment holding company Shanduka Group
- Speed dating with 20+ African embassies/Ambassadors and experts on political risk, security, due diligence, corruption, and Norwegian financial support schemes
The conference attracts all the major actors within the Norwegian-African business community, making it the Norwegian-African networking arena.
- Partnerships - Identifying and developing productive partnerships in an African context
- Linking Capital to African Opportunities – Understanding the African investment landscape
- Navigating New Waters – Deciphering political risk, security, corruption, due diligence, and local content
- Overcoming the People Barrier – Identifying and developing human resources
Join us for this year’s most important Norwegian-African business event by signing up here