Phatisa Food Fund 2
PFF 2 will invest across the African food value chain, considering investments in mechanisation, inputs, poultry and meat production, food processing and manufacturing, logistics, aggregation and distribution across Sub-Saharan Africa.
The investment will strengthen and increase food supply, local production and distribution across the region.
The Fund, via its investment in companies in the food value chain, targets over 90,000 small-holder farmers and micro-entrepreneurs and aims to create over 2,000 permanent jobs and sustain another 10,000 jobs.
- Scalable enterprises
- Commitment (MNOK):
Phatisa Food Fund 2 investments
|Lona Group||South Africa|
|The Rolfes Group||South Africa|
|Deltamune Pty Ltd||South Africa|
Additinoality for Phatisa Food Fund 2
This investment is particularly additional on the following ambitions:
- Investing in the poorest countries
- Investing in the most capital constrained markets
- Investing in the riskiest markets
- Investing in high risk instruments
- Mobilising private investors
- Improving social and environmental standards
- Supporting enterprise improvements