Transafrica Water Systems Limited
TransAfrica Water Systems Limited is a water solutions company involved in the distribution of equipment and services related to Water Pumping Solutions, Water Treatment, Swimming Pool Equipment, Solar Pumping Solutions and Generators in the East African region in collaboration with Grundfos and other world suppliers.
The company was incorporated in the year 2011 and has presence in Kenya and Tanzania with focus on regional expansion. Norfund has provided the company with a loan in 2021 to aid it's expansion strategy.
- Green Infrastructure
- Commitment (MNOK):
Additionality for Transafrica Water Systems Limited
This investment is particularly additional on the following ambitions:
- Investing in the poorest countries
- Investing in the most capital constrained markets
- Investing in the riskiest markets
- Investing in the most difficult business environments
- Investing in high risk instruments
- Mobilising private investors
- Improving social and environmental standards
- Taking an active role in investments
- Supporting enterprise improvements